Thursday, May 28, 2009

To Bellingham!

Days like this make me want to get on the road out of town - fortunately, that's exactly what I'm going to do! This evening I'll be loading up the car with fresh sheets and pillows (I get to do a pregnancy massage, which means lots and lots of pillows!) and driving up to Bellingham.

I'll be there doing massage tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday - there's still some time available tomorrow, if anyone's interested!

So I get to see some of the Bellingham clients that I just can't give up, and maybe even some of the friends that are still in town.

Other than that, I plan on going to Boulevard Park or maybe Lake Padden, and hopefully making it to Wasabee! for sushi - they are my very favorite, and I always manage to miss their open hours when I'm up.

I'm a happy (duck) girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment