Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Various Duck-y Tidbits


Since I started a duck blog, a certain someone has been finding hilarious duck-related things and sending them my way. I thought I would share a few, because laughter is so very good for you :)

Exhibit 1 : Sex With Ducks: the Music Video
Pat Robertson provides such great material for comedians.

Exhibit 2 : Raising Ducks in the Classroom
Ok, so this isn't actually funny - but just think of all the happy little kids getting to play with ducklings! (I always wanted ducklings.)

Exhibit 3 : Duck Hunters shirt
You can see this above in the photo - I look sort of sleepy, but I assure you - I'm incredibly excited about this shirt. Quack quack!

and perhaps best of all, Exhibit 4 : Guard Duck
"No one ever suspects the duck."
(Now my home is safe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment